- Kenneth W. Mulen
- Practice Areas
- What to Do - and Not to Do - on Social Media After an Arrest
- The New “Permitless Carry” Law—What You Need to Know
- First DWI - What To Expect
- College-Age Child Arrested for Marijuana in Weatherford: How Can You Help?
- Is There a Connection Between Marijuana Use and Domestic Violence?
- The Downside of Marijuana Use
- Marijuana Use, Mental Illness, and Developing Brains
- How is a Marijuana DWI Different from an Alcohol DWI in Texas?
- Can You Get a Texas DWI from (Legal) Prescription Use?
- The Major Differences Between Texas and Federal Marijuana Laws
- How to Help an Adult Child Arrested in Texas for DWI
- Extreme DWI in Texas
- Can a Cell Phone Video of Your Arrest Help Your Criminal Defense?
- Fentanyl—An Increasing Area of Focus for Texas Law Enforcement
- Crazy Texas Drug Crimes Stories in 2022
- Marijuana—Is Federal Legalization on the Horizon?
- What Forms of Marijuana are Legal in Texas?
- Can Being in a Gang Increase Penalties for a Crime in Texas?
- What if You Committed a Crime While Having a Psychiatric Episode?
- Contact Us
We're Ready to Fight
For You Put Your Case
In Qualified Hands
When we take on your case, we work thoroughly and diligently to meet your legal goals and objectives. We believe in working as hard for you as we would if you were family. To that end, we take an aggressive approach both at the negotiation table and in court, fighting for your legal rights and best interests. When you bring your case to our firm, we will begin by thoroughly analyzing all aspects of it to give you our legal opinion, advice, and guidance as to how best to proceed and realistic expectations as to what may occur throughout the legal process.
Our firm offers 24/7 access to an attorney along with legal service in Spanish. If you or someone you know is facing a legal problem in the above practice areas, we urge you to take advantage of a free consultation by phone or in person where you can discuss the specifics of your case. Get the guidance you need from a seasoned and knowledgeable legal professional whose sole aim will be to act as your advocate in helping you reach a successful outcome.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation.This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.